Saturday, March 12, 2011

things i'll never have...

I was browsing thru matchesfashion.com today...for fun and no expectation of finding something to purchase. I like to dream... and well I found a few items I fell in love with.







I know I'll never own any of these things in my lifetime, which is ok. There are so many reasons why I'm certain I'll never own them... here goes..

1.  I cannot afford it. Its expensive as heck. Power to the people who can.
2.  Sometime in the future I know I'll save money and have that moment where I can indulge...and won't use it for that expensive item...because I'll buy a plane ticket to an amazing location with my saved money. fact.
3. Who knows if I'll like it in the future... (i'm almost 90% positive I'll still love it, but 10% of me thinks I won't- which convinces me to not purchase)
4. I can probably find very similar object for MUCH MUCH LESS. fact.
5. They're just things.

When I think of it...sure I want them, just to say I have them (awesome labels)...but then again..they're just things and things don't go with us to heaven. So....Its not that important-not matter how fabulous. ;)


i think i rambled a bit... but I'm still sick and doing hw so bare with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment