Saturday, March 5, 2011

all for little e

Last weekend (sorry for the delay) i attended a bow party. If you're not aware, a bow party is where friends and family of the preggo get together and create all kinds of bows and headbands for the bun in the oven :) Elienai is just about due and I can't wait to meet Baby Eslie! I hope she likes all our bows! I fell in love with felt soooo most of my bows/headbands are made with it. lol Enjoy the photos! I wish I had more of the event but I was hard at work making my little boo's hair accessories. enjoy! (missed you Amysita and Chantissima!)


  




  




1 comment:

  1. awww.... Love it! I read it as soon as you told me it was up but didn't get a chance to leave my blog love! Love you amore... and thanks for taking pictures and making super cute bows and headbands for Eslie! She's going to love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete