Thursday, March 10, 2011

ill

I've been sick for a few days now. I haven't had the energy to sit up and write up a post...even now my head hurts like crazy... so this post may be brief.
Apparently, I have acute pharyngitis. The doctor prescribed with some antibiotics. They don't seem to be helping just yet....because I continue to have a fever, vomit, and SERIOUS sinus problems. Please pray for me. I hate being sick.

I tried to photograph myself but that's not gonna happen. I look like death.

<3

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel =( I think I'm on my way to being that sick but I have to take good care of myself because I can't afford to get sick. Hope you feel better soon because I can't hang out with you if you look like death; you might scare Jasmine. But seriously, get better!! I hate it when you're sick =(

    ReplyDelete