Monday, November 15, 2010

music!


This past Tuesday, Nick, Amanda and Cristina came over to rehearse music for our wedding ceremony. Ashley and Enamarie tagged along for support (love you ladies). Danny and I chose a few songs that we wanted to have for our ceremony. We wanted them played live because I have some very talented friends. We've all known each other for years and Danny and I haven't seen them play in forever! 
When they started playing...it was magical (as cheesy as that sounds). They are making our dream day possible with their amazing gifts. Cristina will be playing the Viola, Nick will be lending his lovely voice and guitar playing abilities and Amanda wil be playing piano! The songs we chose... are as follows...Brighter than Sunshine by Aqualung, Real Love by Regina Spektor (John Lennon cover), and Lovers in Japan by Coldplay. It sounds beautiful and I can't wait till the day!


3 comments:

  1. Cristina Garcia11/15/10, 2:07 PM

    Sooo excited for ur beautiful day. Thanks for letting me be apart of it!
    <3 creestee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely friend! I LOVE the songs you chose. ;)It's going to be amazinggggg.
    <3

    ReplyDelete