Monday, November 22, 2010

Bachelorette Part 1


Friday Night, the girls and I had some din-din at Cheesecake Factory before we left to Miami Beach (LIES). They had told me that was our destination for the weekend. To my surprise they blind folded me outside of Cheesecake and before you know it I was walking to the parking lot with 8 girls blind. haha
We got to the car and the took off my blindfold and yelled "you're going to Orlando"! Definitely a surprise! We were staying at Josh's house (Tammie's lovely boyfriend) for the weekend. They had so many surprises were waiting to be had! After our 4 hour drive (Nikki is a wonderful driver) we arrived at Josh's around 1 or 2 am. 
The next day we woke up had delicious breakfast and headed to Winter Park.  Chanti said that Rifle Paper Co. was located there, and I wanted that to be our first stop! I had recently purchased recipe cards from them for my bridal shower and was beyond thrilled to find out that we were going to actually see the store! It turned out that it was their Grand Opening day! We took so many photos in there! It is a beautiful little shoppe! I, of course, had to purchase items (you'll see 'em as the last few photos).

Check out our pics:





part 2 is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment