Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bachelorette Part 2

After Rifle Paper, we walked and walked all over Winter Park. We hit up a Farmer's market and had the most delicious Kettle corn ever! yum! Thanks for sharing Chanti and Ena!

of course, we posed everywhere... we don't get opportunities like this in Miami. lol I think we took this picture like 10 times before we moved on. I love my friends.


here's a shot of the kettle corn. yum! Got a shot of Tammie and Chanti being cute. lol


This is Nikki showing us her years of dance experience! She has a lot of balance.


Chanti and myself...enjoying life.


Chanti's shoes (they've been places ;) ) and Ena's camera necklace which I frequently borrow (shameless)



Nikki, Enamarie and Mailin having a hair party. lol I think girls always love taking action shots of our hair. It seems way cool at the moment. lol
random: but the Starbucks that we visited before we shot this photo clearly had never heard hispanic names in their life. They mispelled almost everyone's name. Tatiana= Tatayana, Mailin= Malen, Chanti=Chantel... haha it made us laugh a lot actually.


This dog, stole our hearts. I believe his name was Jack or something. But he was adorable. I def want a Doberman. He was so gentle and kind with children too! Too bad he's enormous and won't fit in my apartment-to-be.

 

 Here- we found a tree in the middle of the park and Chanti, Enamarie and Mailin decided it would be a fantastic idea to climb it. I was wearing a dress and could not for fear of exposure :)

 

So, here we are, not climbing. It was fun too, so no worries.



After we climbed we started a frenzy with the children in the area climbing the tree as well. Then we see this sign, and realize, we don't believe in signs.
ha.


More walking (we like to do that a lot). We walked to a Fresh Market, where they had tons of live music and awesome handmade product booths.



I skipped a lot, because its pretty late and I need some sleep! haha but I'll catch u pwith what I skipped.

Here's a shot of my lovely Maid Of Honor being awesome. She is seriosuly from the Lord. I am so grateful for her. <3



kk i'm out. i'll be back.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Looks fun, friend. :-)
    If you can't fit a doberman in your apartment you should get a schnauzer! ;-) Best dogs ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me happy.
    Fun little trip. I miss it.

    Ps: I like your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potty friend! I haven't seen you in forever and now I come across this blog. Congratulations, you must be thrilled. Wishing you the best my love :) Hopefully we can catch sometime soon. Take care!

    <3, Diana

    ReplyDelete