Wednesday, May 19, 2010

waiting...

I'd love to tell you all where and when we're getting married, but I can't. Not because I want it to be surprise or something crazy like that, but because I don't know. I've been waiting for the church to reply with the OK to have my wedding on the date I chose. Until then, I cannot chose a reception place either. I'm not gonna lie, this waiting is giving me an anxiety attack. I've left voicemails and everything. Just cross your fingers and pray that they get back to me. I'd love to get started on planning things for real instead of dreaming and printing out pictures of wedding related things i love. (though that's pretty fun too!) I must be patient. Everything happens for a reason.

Patience is virtue. One I am very familiar with.


{ Images via WeHeartIt & Tumblr }

3 comments:

  1. Be patient just a little longer ;)
    Everything will work out. It always does.

    Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patience is admirable. Seriously.

    The Lord will work it all out, friend. I know you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better tell that church to get on it! ;-)

    Don't worry, you will have a beauuutiful wedding regardless...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete