Monday, May 10, 2010

Engagement Photos

This past April I asked my youngest sister Enamarie and her friend {now our friend} Carmen to take our engagement photos! They are two very talented young ladies. I had asked them to take our photos at the Miami-Dade County Youth Fair. It was the closest thing to the kind of carnival I wanted. The reason I chose this 'theme' is because it was Danny and mine's first date! We had some much funthat day. It was full of hope, excitement and nervousness. hehe. Also, because Danny used to be OBSESSED with the fair as a young boy which makes me love him more for it. :)
Danny and I love how the photos came out and can't wait for the album to be printed. It was so nice of them to do this for us and I'd recommend them to anyone any day. So if you're in need of some awesome photography call em up. Seriously. Here are some photos:




He didn't win the prize but he was won prizes for me before! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Love you both!
    Can't wait for the big day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog.
    And the photos are gorgeous!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are fantastic. Love you both <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you.
    thank you.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooove the blog :) and and and the pictures & pretty couple of course ;o

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures!!!!! great job!!! you are going to be a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeousssssss!!! I love these! What an adorable theme!!! :*) Love you guys.

    Woohoo! Can't wait to see you walk down the aisle my friend. ::gasp:: It's sooner than you think!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg steph im so happy for you!!! i hope to get to the wedding i havent see you in years.... bendiciones para los dos...
    i luv u so much.. take care

    ReplyDelete