Monday, September 26, 2011

i made some books

The thing I love about school is making things you probably wouldn't have figured out on your own. Learning. Obvious I know, but I am forced to finally make these things for a grade. My first Sketch Book Journal [class] assignment was to make a sketch book. I made two. One for me and one for m'girl Chanti. She is a huge supporter of my art, creative process and schooling. So it was only natural to make one for her. I decided it would be perfect for her birthday! tada! It came out beautiful. My class was in love with hers. holla.
I really enjoyed making these books, and I know I want to make some in the future for fawn/my shop [whatever it is shaping up to become]. Here are some pics from start to finish. Not as many like a step by step because....I was in class and then I look like a crazy taking pics the whole time.








forgive the quality of photo. I did not have my camera on me that day!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! How did you sew the pages? I am definitely going to make one. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete