Monday, September 19, 2011

foxy

Hope your Monday has been smooth. I've been a little stressed, but what else is new. The stress derives from anxiety about my class assignments. lame. I had to use a new medium (gouache) and for some strange reason that was freaking me out. embarrassing. 
 I pray that God give me the confidence in my abilities on a regular basis. My small group [husband and family]  pray for me too, and they are very encouraging. Amen. Always good to have a support system!
I just completed my assignment for tomorrow morning's class and I feel antsy and cannot sleep. I am bit wired. lol I'm glad to have completed it though. I know I'll get enough sleep, which makes a huge difference in tomorrow's presentation! Wish me luck friends. 
Here's a neat illustration I stumbled upon.
Enjoy. Stay foxy.


No comments:

Post a Comment