Friday, September 9, 2011

haircut

Hello peeps. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while...school has kept me very busy and all my inspiration is being sucked into my projects. This is a good thing, but doesn't leave much for the blog. I've had to put some dreams (fawn... always rethinking the idea) on hold until a breather presents itself.
Anyhoo... my hair is WAY too long and I'm getting a haircut. Today. I love my long hair, but its so long that sometimes it looses it shape. I won't be cutting it short, just trimming off some weight [my hair is heavy].
Here's a pic of today's hair (i'm having a fabulous hair day... makes me not want to cut it, but this doesn't always happen) . Forgive the lack of smile btw. haha
I'll post back with an after shot. Stay tuned. :)



3 comments:

  1. you have such beautiful hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved your hair. Long, short, wavy, straight. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the lovin guys <3

    ReplyDelete