Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My little brother Bryan

This past Monday was Bryan's 24th birthday! I was unable to see him that day because I was in class until late. [lame], but its ok we're gonna celebrate both our birthdays together (somehow) this Saturday. Anyhoo....my brother is awesome. He is the man of the house and does a great job of it, he is studying Special Education, he's got killer style, he plays soccer everyday, he calls me all the time just to see how i'm doing, he serves at Church, he lends me money all the time for silly things like a magazine, he's protective of us and anyone he holds dear (can be annoying but he cares and not many people care!)...to end this crazy run on sentence..he's awesome. I'm lucky to have him in my life. I know God has great plans for him. He was set aside for a greater purpose and I'm so grateful. Love you Bryan! Happy 24th!





<3

No comments:

Post a Comment