Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Me

My 27th Birthday was wonderful! I was blessed with amazing family and friends. My brother's birthday was 9 days before... so the Saturday in the middle of both days was the perfect for a spontaneous celebration! Bryan had gone to play some rooftop soccer with friends that night and i tweeted, texted and called friends to come over (last minute lol). It was a great night filled with friends and delicious chocolate cake. My actual birth date was Wednesday...and I went out for breakfast with Danny, hit up school until 9:28 pm and then went to my parents' home for dinner and cake. Good times. OH, and my small group got me a delicious cake! I love my small group. Lots of cake, lots of love. I can't complain. My birthday was awesome. Being 27...that's another issue. lol






2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!! It's a great day, today is also my boyfriend's birthday!!

    XOXO

    http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy (late) birthday!! that chocolate cake looks delish! hope you enjoyed your day and that you have a wonderful year :).

    PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete